FEEDBACK AND COMPLAINT
TO IMPROVE OUR SERVICES WE KINDLY ASK FOR YOUR FEEDBACK
If you are dissatisfied, please always contact our customer service. We will gladly try to find a solution for you. We ask you to contact our customer service first, because we think that most problems and misunderstandings can be solved best when talking directly with each other.
We value your opinion and want to hear what you think about the quality of our service. We will use your feedback to improve our products and services.
If we haven’t met your commitments, we want to hear from you. Your experience can help us improve our service to you and others. We want to know what you like about us and any suggestions about how we could do better.
WHAT WE WILL ASK YOU
So we can respond to your complaint or feedback as quickly as possible, we will ask you to:
- provide details of your complaint or feedback
- tell us details of any attempts you have made to resolve the matter
- tell us your preferred outcome
- be respectful and courteous to staff and other customers
- tell us if you need help to use our products and services
- provide complete, accurate and timely information
We may not respond to messages that contain abuse, or material clearly intended to intimidate our staff.
We will accept anonymous complaints however providing your name and contact information will help us to look into your complaint or feedback more effectively.